- Company Name
- BE-GOOD CO., LTD.
- Head Office
3F Ebisu Sunny Bldg. 2-23-12 Ebisu Minami Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 150-0022
- August. 18th, 1989
- Paid-in Capital
- 10 million Yen
- Yasuo Yamada
- Total Number of employees
- 9 as of January, 2021）
- Business details
- Planning and sales of men’s wear, women’s wear, kid’s wear, and accessories (wholesale/retail/web shop)
- Business partners
- Domestic / Overseas stores (250 stores)
SEIBU SHINKIN BANK, Ebisu brunch
MUFG Bank, Ltd., Ebisu brunch
- GOOD ON / Original Cut and Sew, T-Shirts, Sweat Shirts, etc.
1F Ebisu NH 2ND Bldg. 2-23-2 Ebisu Minami Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 150-0022
- Store Hour
- 12:00 〜 19:00
- on Sundays (Open Holiday)
- Started BE-GOOD Company. as wholesaler of importing clothes and accessaries at Shibuya, Tokyo.
- Yasuo Yamada (founder) founded BE-GOOD CO., LTD.
- Moved to A.H Bldg. 1 chome Ebisu-Minani, Shibuya, Tokyo.
Started original American-made cut saw brand “ Good On”. Started to sell
#GOST-701 SS CREW T-SHIRTS.
Opened American life style shop 「One Life General Store」(until 2011.April)
at A.H Bldg. 1 chome Ebisu-Minani,Shibuya, Tokyo.
- Established brand-site www.good-on.com
- 2nd official store 「One Life yokohama bay」 was opened at Yokohama Akarenga warehouse (until 2013.August) .
- Good On, which uses U.S. cotton, was certified by COTTON USA (International Cotton Council).
- Started to manufacture in Japan.
- Moved the Head Office to Ebisu Sunny Bldg. 2 chome Ebisu-Minami, Shibuya,Tokyo.
- Re-established brand-site www.good-on.com as official On-line shopping site.
- 20th Anniversary of Good On
- Opened “ Good On Flagship Shop ” at Ebisu NH 2nd Bldg. 2 chome Ebisu-Minami, Shibuya,Tokyo.
Ideals and beliefs
In search of the ideal clothing, we have continued to purchase and sell many new and used clothing from the United States, Europe, and Asian countries. However, I have not been able to find the ideal cut and sewn garments (T-shirts, sweatshirts) that a consumer can use for a long time without being affected by trends, and the more you wear them, the more they begin to become worn in and comfortable. The more I wear it, the more I love it.
Therefore, in 1997, we started Good On to create cut-and-sewn shirts particular about fabric, sewing, shape, color, and everything else.
Before the United States entered the era of mass consumption, clothing was excellent in the quality of fabrics and sewing, and many products from decades ago remain as valuable vintage clothes.
I wonder, are there any factories or fabric stores that are enthusiastic about such particular manufacturing?
To achieve the ideal, we started by clearing this complex problem, and since then, we have been improving quality and technology for more than 20 years. We continue to create the ultimate daily wear that makes you want to casually put on your sleeves every day by incorporating the good old American masterpieces particular about everything into this era.
- To make customers around the world happy with products that will be used for a long time.
- To supply high-quality and environmentally friendly products.
- Designs can be worn for a long time without being affected by trends and quality that can be enjoyed over time.
- We do not forget to be considerate of all the people and things we are involved in, and we do uncompromising work with persistence.
- We want to provide you good products. Good On your body ...
As a COTTON USA-certified brand, we are constantly developing and improving a wide variety of materials. Our lineup includes cotton-based jerseys, sweatshirts, fleece, and knit fabrics ranging from 4.5 to 12 ounces.
Patterns are created through meticulous calculation of shrinkage rate and repeated prototyping to achieve the best sizing when the fabric has shrunk the most through dyeing and drying.
High-strength sewing that can withstand complex processing, which is indispensable in the production process. The result is a tough product that can be worn for many years without worrying about fraying or punctures.
We use a variety of dyeing methods and more than 100 colors that we have accumulated over the years with skilled artisans to create colors with a texture that matches the design of the product and the characteristics of the fabric.
Global Authorized Dealers
We place the highest priority on communication and trust with our dealers to keep our products safe and familiar for daily use.
Our products are delivered to users around the world by many dealers who share our commitment and vision.